Monday, August 5, 2019

LIVINGSTON, MT to BELGRADE, MY



This morning Tim and I joined the ranch hands for a tasty cowboy breakfast of coffee, pancakes and sausage. It really hit the spot and so nice of the ranch to make this event happen. 



Next up this morning was another ukulele lesson with Nancy. I was so excited to get someone else’s hands on teachings and for her to be so enthusiastic and willing to teach and pass her knowledge on to me. 



Just as the gospel music was starting Tim and I decided to get moving. We had a long day ahead of us. Even though the actual drive time was only 45 minutes we needed to find a laundromat. This makes two weeks on the road without washing clothes. I’ve decided the next house I build will have a minimum of 3 washers and three dryers. I knocked out six loads in no time flat using six washers and dryers. 



After I had all the fun I could stand at the laundromat we ended the day at my sisters house! They are the best hosts ever! We had a fabulous dinner of delicious smoked baby back ribs, fresh Caesar salad  and perfectly roasted potatoes. 



Tomorrow we head even farther north. Jett has continued getting sick every day. So in the morning we will make the final decision to take her to my sister’s vet in the morning. 





‘Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.’ - Ferris Bueller 

Temperature - 90*

Elevation - 4,490’


No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …