Thursday, August 15, 2019

HYALITE CANYON - August 14th





Today was absolutely incredible and perfect. My favorite sister, JoAnn, took me for a horseback ride on her horses out to Hyalite Canyon. The weather was perfect and we were lucky enough to have our own personal photographers (thanks Tim & Spencer) along on our adventure. 









Afterwards just Tim and I took a side trip over to Palisades Falls for a quick hike.



I won’t bore you with our sisterly chit chat but we really had a blast. Once back at her homestead we proceeded to celebrate our birthdays! Mine this past June and hers coming in September. A perfect day indeed!!! 





Today’s quote -

‘How wild it was, to let it be.’ - Cheryl Strayed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …