Tuesday, August 6, 2019

BELGRADE, MT to GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, MT



It turned out to be a ‘ruff’ and very long day. Over the last six days, even though Jett was starting to get better, she was still getting sick at least once per day. So the morning started with a visit to a vet. 

After an examination, blood work and x-rays it was determined that she did not have any type of blockage and the vet was leaning more towards Jett having drank some of that stagnant water while we were hiking and or she ate something she should not have off a campsite we had been to. She got a very painful shot to stop the vomiting, meds to settle her tummy and is to be on a bland diet for a few days. So far so good. 



Onward we then went heading north now. We landed late in the day at Glacier National Park in northern Montana! Since we arrived late I don’t have any good photos of the area. I hope to get some tomorrow which might wind up being an easy day after everything today. Also we have very spotty cellular signal where we are so posts may be fewer depending on when I can get a better signal. 



Today’s quote - 

‘If I could be half the person my dog is, I’d be twice the human I am. ‘ - Charles Yu

Follow me on Instagram!

alice_wymer

Elevation - 3,280’

Temperature - 90* (upon arrival)

No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …