Friday, September 5, 2014

TRAVEL DAY . . .



Today I traveled to Bozeman, Montana. But without the Airstream. My flights were all good. Long story short months ago I booked my flights with good departure times and one easy layover. United decided to cancel those flights and make up a flight plan for me with two layovers with one being a super long one. 

Oh well not much I could do about that. One thing I was able to do today during my travels was to mark an item off my Bucket List. I've always wanted to eat a hotdog in Chicago. During my short layover there I was able to make that happen . . . 'ALICE' style. Ketchup only! It was tasty. 


Once I landed in Denver I could tell that I was at a higher elevation. Since this was the LONG layover a few cold beers were in order. Finally I landed in Bozeman, Montana where my sister, JoAnn, picked me up from the airport. It's been a long day of traveling and the plan is to have a few amazing days here spending quality time with my sister and help celebrate her birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

D9 - 05/07/24 BISON CHIPS

It was a cold one today. High of only 48*. Outside it had gone down to 41* last night with the interior of the Airstream having gone down to...