Saturday, September 6, 2014

NICE DAY FOR A RIDE . . .




My sister, JoAnn, took me for an amazing ride on her horses today. I haven't rode a horse in a gazillion years and was excited to do so. First things first ... get on the horse. Well I was so embarrassed because she had to help me on. No really ... it's hard! The weather was gorgeous, the scenery was spectacular and I had a great time. So that's one more item that I can take off my Bucket List - Horseback Riding in Montana!



After we finished our ride we drove into Bozeman and polished off a pizza and a few brews. We were also able to get a little shopping done in the downtown area. 




Tomorrow we are headed south into Wyoming and should have a another great adventure ahead. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...