Thursday, September 11, 2014

MONTANA RECAP

FAIRY LAKE

I made it home safe late last night. The return flights to Orlando yesterday were long, uneventful and tiring for me. My time in Montana was absolutely a mind blower. The landscapes were spectacular with every turn.

GUS LEADING THE WAY AT FAIRY LAKE

While there I was able to check a few things off the Bucket List along the way. Our daily adventures were unbelievable.

MAMMOTH HOT SPRINGS IN YELLOWSTONE NP - WYOMING

Only two pairs of shoes were taken and returned with me and I survived. The trip to Yellowstone National Park was beyond words and we barely scratched the surface of what there is to see there. The GoPro was only dropped out of the truck window once (while moving) and it survived!

STUMP NEAR MY SISTERS BARN IN MONTANA

Now it's time to turn it around. Unpack. Repack. Then in just a few short days . . . ROAD TRIP! Tim and I depart for an Epic Adventure in the Airstream to the Southwest!!!

 DOWNTOWN BOZEMAN, MONTANA

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...