Tuesday, September 9, 2014

FAIRY LAKE HIKE



First I will begin with saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' to my fabulous sister JoAnn. Both she and her husband Spencer have been the perfect hosts making me feel right at home during my stay with them here in Montana. 




In celebration 'I' wanted to go hike the trail at Fairy Lake. We took the most experienced guide along for the the ride - GUS! Gus is the best he always stayed ahead on the trail to check things out for us. Then he would circle back to make sure we were all keeping pace. Gus is the best and I am working on teaching him the worst of habits while I am here so that his parents will want him to return to Florida with me. LOL Fairy Lake is one of the most spectacular areas here! Amazing!!!




As soon as we returned to Bozeman we went to the 'Garage' for a fabulous lunch. Gus came along as well and got a bite to eat too. 
 


It turned out to be another amazing day here. We made a few additional stops on the way home ... REI Store, Sportsman Warehouse and the 406 Brewing Co. Then off for a Mexican dinner celebration for my sister. Now who can complain about this day? Oh ... And I guess that I can scratch another one off the bucket list - Hiking in Monrana!

THANKS YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...