Friday, July 26, 2024

D88 - 07/25/24 BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN

















































I’m keeping it short this evening! But only because I had the most amazing day. Love my sisters and every event I have ever been a part of with them. 


While this event was a schedule and do what you want on your own and then every evening we meet up for dinner if you want then a campfire at the hostesses campsite. Perfect. No obligations. Do what you want. Enjoy your time on Homer Spit. 


Our fabulous host scheduled a horseback ride on the beach that a few of us went on while others went offshore fishing for halibut or shopping. What an amazing place to ride! On the beach of Cook Inlet. In the Kenai Peninsula. Around Anchor Point. In Alaska. I’m speechless!! 


Tim stayed back with Jett. On my return Tim and I went back to Finn’s for pizza. We really wanted to try the Greek Pizza. Delicious! Then many of the sisters gathered at our hostesses campsite for hors d'oeuvres and a campfire. Some did trailer tours. I could have had twelve people in the Airstream tonight?! Tomorrow evening we will tour again! So for now I need to get to bed to be ready for tomorrow!! 


Sunset: 10:47 pm 

Sunrise: 5:37 am


Wildlife viewings:

Eagles

Jellyfish 

Seagulls 

Horses!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D131 - 09/06/24 EDIZ HOOK AND TONGUE POINT

Well we slept in. Me almost until 9am. Unheard of. This eye darkening mask rocks! Then it turned into a two coffee morning but no big breakf...