Monday, August 16, 2021

August 15, 2021 - One Fish, Two …



Fish. Not. We tried but only one fish was caught and Tim caught that one! I think I’ll wear a different hat fishing tomorrow. Must be the hat!



We had a great day of fishing down at Bear Creek Trailhead. There are open sections along the river to make for easier casting. 



I wore my water shoes and waded a good way down stream away from Tim. All was well until someone in the distance began target shooting. At which point I decided it best to get back around all the bends I had walked in the river and back into Tim’s eyesight. 



Since we did not land that second fish Tim decided to release the one he caught. Today was just a really, really peaceful and enjoyable day. Just us and the river.  It was very relaxing and the perfect place to work on those casting skills! 



This evening Tim and I polished off the day with another lovely campfire. We have used all the wood we retrieved so we’ll need to go load up on some more. Tomorrow morning we move right across the river for a few more days here!




No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 NOT THE PLAN

The Airstream stayed at about 52* inside last night without a heater on. With good bedding and warm jammies it’s the perfect sleeping weathe...