Thursday, July 29, 2021

July 28, 2021 - Iron Maiden Welding



Working with fire! Today I had the most amazing and fun day. Just a little something different to do on vaca. I took my sister to Iron Maiden Welding where we got to make a few fun little projects. 



Brenda, the owner, I have followed for a few years on social media. Last year while in the area I met her at her shop. Today we got to spend time with her in her super new cool shop. 



My sister, JoAnn, who has never welded had the opportunity to both plasma cut and weld. Neither of us knew what we going to make. Neither of us knew that we had to make the decision. Brenda is a fun hands on teacher who also makes you think outside the box. Both my sister and I came out with a great experience and memories that we won’t forget. 





Now I can wait to get back home to dust off both my welder and plasma cutter. I’ll get to see Brenda again next month. It will be another fun event!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D9 - 05/07/24 BISON CHIPS

It was a cold one today. High of only 48*. Outside it had gone down to 41* last night with the interior of the Airstream having gone down to...