Sunday, July 30, 2023

July 29, 2023 - BACK TO RED LODGE!


Inside tent temperature: 57* 




The sounds of everyone starting to pack up in the field began early. I had to get myself moving too. Tim was coming at 11 AM to fetch me! 




Everything was soaked. I needed to get the tent unloaded to be able to get the tarp out from underneath so that it could dry. As far as dealing with the tent I needed to 180 it to expose the backside to sun. 




While stuff was drying some of us walked to the Fire Department for their Pancake Breakfast! Donation based and the money goes straight to them. It was good … especially after a late night out. ;-) No one could remember what time we got back in last night! LOL 






Tim came and got me as planned. I hated telling everyone goodbye. Absarokee Days and a parade were in the works too. However it was great to get back to Red Lodge and to my Airstream. Jett was super excited to see me. At least that’s what she made me believe. We did take her to a local dog park in Red Lodge today. 






A nice hot shower felt really good. We were able to go to town for dinner at Bogarts. Saw one of my sisters (SOTF) there. Small town! Now to unpack and repack all the tent camping gear back to the front of the truck bed. At bedtime I had to take back my spot in bed! Jett happens!! Hah. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …