Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 14, 2023 - TRAVEL TO BELGRADE, MT




When we departed Wyoming this morning we had every intention to leave early and to get to my sister’s place in Montana early. Well we left Casper late. Then added a quick stop in Hardin, Montana. There we met up with Barbara, a wonderful friend of mine, who lives in Montana. I’ll see more of her next week. That and add a couple of fuel stops and six then becomes eight! 






Tim and I continued our travels farther west to Belgrade, Montana just west of Bozeman. There we met up with my sister JoAnn and her husband Spencer. 






We all took a quick drive to Bar 3 BBQ for dinner. Delicious as always! Then headed back to their place for a visit with the horses and a nightcap. Jett is even enjoying her time here! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …