Sunday, July 23, 2023

July 22, 2023 Laundry Day


Weather: 65* inside

Not sure about our exterior temperature. Elevation at campsite in Red Lodge MT: 5,810’




Turned out to be our laundry day. The place was busy and by the time I placed clothes in washers all the washers were taken. 




Next we drove across town to grocery shop. And wouldn’t you know it there was a big car show going on. So after we finished shopping we drove the entire length of downtown to see all the cars. We had Jett with us and it was super crowded so we called it our ‘Drive Thru’ Car Show! 








Once back at camp with Tim’s help I had to repack the entire back of the truck. Tomorrow he will drop me off in Absarokee, Montana for a Sisters on The Fly Welding Clinic. This is my fourth year attending! 




Side note: I really like my new floor …




No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …