Friday, July 21, 2023

July 20, 2023 - HIKING, HAPPY HOUR AND A FILM CREW




This morning was just a little warmer when I took Jett out. It was 48* inside the Airstream and 42* outside. I know I forgot to mention our elevation … the 

Airstream is sitting at 6,140’. 






Today my sister JoAnn and her husband Spencer came out for the day. What a beautiful day for a great hike! Jett came along and led the way. Wow! The wild flowers!! Pictures don’t do them justice or show them as we saw them. BEAUTIFUL!!!






The trail we went on was Moser Creek trail. A portion goes right by the campground that we are in. It was a very enjoyable adventure. 




Afterwards we had lunch back at the Airstream then we all went down to the creek for happy hour. Jett got to swim again! We all had a wonderful afternoon. Sitting in the creek in our camp chairs and enjoying the spectacular scenery. 





(someone is tired)


Question? One goes out to the wilderness to get away. Right! Enjoy the outdoors. Right? And not to think about work. Right?? So what shows up in the next two campsites for the evening? A Film crew. Yup. All the way out here!!




I knew that they didn’t have internet so I gave them all the information to get set-up on our Starlink. She can handle 200 devices. Only a dozen got on. And Dishy continued to work flawlessly. I even let the crew put equipment in our campsite. They were a great crew and respectful of us and their surroundings. 




Tomorrow will be a moving day for us. We both hate leaving this beautiful place. I have a Sisters on the Fly event to attend next week. More on that as time nears. Tim will drop me off later this weekend! ðŸ”¥

No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …