Tuesday, October 15, 2019

10/14 - ROSWELL - DAY 1



Our first full day in Roswell went really fast. I’m not sure if we had some loss of time or if something else happened that we weren’t aware of. Both Tim and I are exhausted and have at least six hours of unaccountable time today. 

I was able to wash some clothes but have tons more to do. One of those sneaky hippie chics took over the laundromat here when I had my back turned and there went that. 





Tim and I both hung out with some of the locals today. After my return walk to the Airstream I looked at the reflection in one of the pictures I took. Do do do doo. Do do do doo! 



I had no idea something was behind me. One does get the feeling that some paranormal activity surrounds Roswell. On our short trip to town we did discover a few things that did not seem right. 





Strange that last picture was out of focus. Hmmm? Tomorrow we are hoping for more details on what is out there (here).



What is that big building and massive silo? What do they do there? 

Today’s quote - 
‘We must ask ourselves ... are they really a hoax? Are we truly alone? Or are we being lied to?’ - Fox Mulder 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D9 - 05/07/24 BISON CHIPS

It was a cold one today. High of only 48*. Outside it had gone down to 41* last night with the interior of the Airstream having gone down to...