Friday, May 13, 2016

YOU CAN GET ANYTHING . . .



You want at ... The ACE Hardware Store of Avon. Let's just say your driving around the Outer Banks, because weather set in, getting the lay of the land. Checking out marinas, restaurants, historic places when you decide to stop at the local ACE Hardware Store of Avon. Tim just needed to get a small tank of fuel for our Weber grill. 




Once he came out I went in. Let me tell you this place has everything. I did make a few purchases. Let's just say I have been searching for a laundromat. Google is telling me the nearest one is in either somewhere in Wisconsin or London England. 


We still drove around looking for one. Nothing. So let's just say that of all places the ACE Hardware Store of Avon sells panties. Hanes. Hipsters. So yeah I'd say you can get anything you want at ACE Hardware Store of Avon. I'm a happy girl now. 


Jett was able to have a few minutes out on the beach today's with the weather. It's best at this distance to just drive her to an access point since a permit is needed to drive on the beach. 


The beach here has more activity especially with surf fishing. I took about five selfies of us out there today on the beach and the one attached is the best one with the most of me in it. 


Weather is to clear by tomorrow. Tim and I will hopefully be able to attend a 'spectacular' event among the sand dunes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...