Monday, May 16, 2016

CLEAN-UP ON AISLE ONE . . .



As in the Airstream has one aisle. Every few days I like to at least sweep out the Airstream. With a big black dog and all this sand I should really do this everyday but hey . . . I'm on vaca! Today was a big cleaning day. I kicked everyone out swept, refreshed covers on front couch, cleaned the bathroom, and put clean linens on the bed. It's amazing how quickly things go awry in a small space but also amazing on how quick the entire interior of the Airstream can be cleaned. 


The morning began with BANANA PANCAKES again. Then my cleaning session and then a trip to the beach in the afternoon. It was more of the same and Jett had even more fun. Every time we take her she comes back with even more sand than the last time. So glad I cleaned the Airstream today! LOL



Tomorrow should bring us a swashbuckling adventure at a wreck of a museum. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...