Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Special Memory


The following pictures were taken about forty-eight years apart. The first photograph is of my father at Coopers Rock State Forest in West Virginia. He passed away just over twenty years ago. The second is of me taken in approximately the same spot. At the time I thought . . . I wish I had the original with me so I could have better staged my photo. Of course now I realize I had a copy of this picture on my iPhone at the time.

Yes, I still have more pictures to share. The next series will be of West Virginia and the great time Tim and I enjoyed there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...