Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Life Is Good

Yesterday on my birthday, just incase you didn't know that, the day
started out with fresh hot waffles for breakfast. Yum!!! I even topped
mine off with some peanut butter and syrup. Double yum! Then Tim & I
took a morning hike (at 95*) out in the woods to Columbus Cemetery,
one of the oldest in Florida. Later in the afternoon (at 98*) we hiked
to the Spring Overlook and the Balanced Rock on the Suwannee River. On
the last hike I know I saw some of the most beautiful Florida back
country that exhists. WOW! WOW! WOW!

I did spend most of my day, when we weren't hiking, responding to all
my fan mail on FB. Luv you all!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes.
Then for dinner last night. . . Yes you guessed it - a tradition of
hot dogs & champagne!!! Wouldn't have it any other way in the Trailer
Park Lounge. But hey . . . What's for dinner TONIGHT? BEEFS? Sally are
you out there? Show me a sign babe! Anyone? Beefs tonight in Winter
Garden, Florida??? So I guess that means today we will finish the last
leg of this great journey . . .

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are about home. I wish I could join you at Beef's. I know this will be a trip you will always remember. I hope you make it back up here again. Give Mom a big hug for me. Talk to you later. Have a safe, last leg, of your trip.
    Love, AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Alice, Thank you and Tim for taking me along with you on your trip. I know I will never get anywhere you have been. I enjoyed it.
    A.M.

    ReplyDelete

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...