Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh noooooooo . . . she didn't?

Yes, I did but it was not by choice. There were no other options for
what we needed to purchase. I am ashamed to say I found a few pleasant
surprises in there. Don't tell anyone I went.

So we have landed at Coopers Rock State Forest in West Virginia. And
it has happened once again. We have found the best camping spot ever.
The air is crisp and fresh. The leaves on the trees are very, very
green. And the Mountain Laurel & Rhododendron are all in bloom. Tim
and I plan for an outdoor adventure of hiking today and we should have
dinner guests coming to camp tonight. Oh and when we got here it was
68* that quickly dropped to 63*. It was only 55* when I got up this
morning to turn on the heater. Brrrrrrr . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...