Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Driveway Carnies!!!

Yesterday we left the Terra Port at the Airstream factory to make room
for those coming in for service appointments today. We became driveway
carnies at my Aunt Martha's who lives nearby. Our Memorial Day
was celebrated with a great BBQ. My cousin Tommy & his family came
over as well. It was a great time to catch up. We figured it had been
32 years since I last saw my cousin. THANKS for the courtesy parking
Aunt Martha and thanks to all those who have served our country.

Today we move back to the factory to park in the field out back with
125 other Airstreams. Today will also be the start of ALUMAPALOOZA!!!
We will have a full schedule of events over the next week. Starting
with helping to park all the trailers. Look for me . . . I'll be the
one in the field with my cowboy hat on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...