Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CAMP DOG IN TRAINING . . .



Tim and I decided to take it easy today since Jett needed a day of recuperation  from Camp Day No. 1. Camp Life is so much harder than one would think. This made Camp Day No. 2 much better for her. All that we do while on this camping trip prepares her for the future to be the best camp dog ever. LOL


Jett had a nice long walk through camp this morning and we even took a selfie! In the afternoon she was able to view more wild life by watching her new buddy The Blue Heron. 


Tim made my day by hanging my hammock. There are a few palm trees that are just the perfect distance apart at our campsite. The weather is also just a few degrees cooler than at home and with the Gulf Seabreeze it makes being outside very nice. I then spent a bit of time in the hammock this afternoon. Ahhh ... Life is indeed good!



By late afternoon I so didn't want to cook what I had planned so we decided to go out. My choice was to go to a nearby favorite hangout from a Tim Burton movie I worked on earlier this year. So The Chattaway it was! AND they allow dogs! This was Jett's first experience at a restaurant. It went well. We didn't get kicked out!



On our return to camp we made it just in time for a beautiful sunset ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...