Monday, May 5, 2014

CATCHING UP . . .


I know! I know! But I just have to say “Life got in the way.”

Over the next week or so I will catch you all up on what has happened since the last blog post in AUGUST. First of all we are both doing well. In September I began working on a feature film out of town. In total I was gone just over six months. It was really hard work with extremely long hours. So come this September please be sure to go to your local movie theater to see DOLPHIN TALE 2.
  


 Views from my condo while working on DOLPHIN TALE 2


View from my office window on DOLPHIN TALE 2
 
Even though I was living out of town during this period Tim was able to finish the floor repair in the Airstream and we took several trips. I will begin this post with more details of the floor repair. In the blog posts that will soon follow I hope to cover the trips we have taken since last August, more changes to the interior of the Airstream and a few hints of our EXCITING travels yet to come this year.

 New Sub Floor Being Prepped

 New Sub Floor Installed

 New Belly Pan Purchase (4' x 12')

YES ... That Fit Into My Explorer

Home Safe!



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...