Friday, February 22, 2013

SHASTAS FOR ANNIE-DEAR . . .


Oh one day I'll have a vintage. It could wind up being a Shasta, Scotty, Spartan, some canned ham or more than likely a vintage Airstream. We had a few more rigs arrive today. I'm thinking that I would like to have one of each. I'm hoping that sometime in the near future both the time and price will be right to start the fleet. 

It's difficult to find exactly what you want, in the year you want and then there's the price. Those who own the trailer have tacked on the 'labor of love' factor ... which I can respect. I'm hoping I can find one that I can re-do myself as my own labor of love. But until then I get to enjoy looking at everyone else's vintage rig


--

Safe Travels~

ALICE WYMER

(Aye chihuahua!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...