Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SITTING IDLE


As of now the Airstream is sitting idle in our yard. Over the course of the last few weeks it served as our guest house for my sister who was in town visiting from Montana. Hopefully one day, when time and the pocket-book allows, we will be able to courtesy park at her place. We are currently still planning for our next trips to take this year. When we get those finalized you will be the first to know. So for now I will leave you with two things . . .

1. A link to the YouTube Alumapalooza 2011 video done a few weeks ago while Tim & I were in Ohio. See if you can spot us . . .


2. A photo of a vintage Airstream I took a few years ago. Ohhhh . . . one day I'll have that fleet of Airstreams. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...