Monday, July 4, 2011

HUNDREDS OF PHOTOS FROM THE SUMMER OF 2011


We are still at home and after many painful hours of switching over to my new MacBook Pro . . . I have finally completed the task of compiling my photographs from our summer trip to Alumapalooza (at the Airstream factory) last month. These photos include all of our stops along the way. Please, if you have a moment, go to the following link to view the hundreds of photos I was not able to include in this travel blog . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wymer/sets/72157627114348236/


If you are having problems with the link . . . just go to flickr.com and search for my photos under Wymer4249. I hope to post most of my photos on this site in the future. I'll keep you posted on when we get the next trips finalized.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...