Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday, June 2nd


ALUMAPALOOZA DAY 3


The Bowlus 'Road Chief' (made back in the 30's) is here. Along with a multitude of shiny vintage rigs. I soooo can't wait for the open house on Saturday. Tim and I parked some more trailers of course. Tim bought me a fabulous new Airstream 'trailer dream' necklace (an early birthday present) designed by Kristiana .

http://www.silvertrailer.com/

THENNnnnn during HAPPY HOUR . . . someone won a necklace designed by Kristiana as one of the door prizes. YES . . . ME. I was so excited and nearly missed out. Since you need to be present I was in the vendor tent right next door and could hear the announcing of what as being given away and then could hear my name called. I ran so fast into that tent as everyone was calling for me. I just knew I was going to bust my butt running into the big tent. I ran to the finish line in one piece to get the beautiful 'bird pendant' necklace. Both necklaces have a special meaning to me. I love them both! Thank you Alumapalooza and Kristiana. XXXOOO

Thursday's events included Yoga, Airstream Product Feedback, Bike Ride, Factory Tour, Airstream Maintenance, Interior Design (by my fave . . . Kristiana), Cooking, Kids Kite Flying, Airstream History, HAPPY HOUR, K-9 Demo, Church Supper @ Jackson Center Days and an evening movie. Fwwww . . . hope I covered it all.

The day wound up with us having a relaxing evening hanging out with our fellow Alumapaloozers and my Aunt Martha and cousin Tom. It was really nice to get to see them again. Since we had a late lunch we decided to head out to pick-up a late dinner at the local pizza joint . . . Brew's. It was yuuuumy! I'll also be having some for breakfast!!!

Pictures of the day . . .





ROXY'S POSE OF THE DAY
(help'n us lay water & electric)

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...