Sunday, September 5, 2021

September 4, 2021 - All Shiny Now!




I’m not sure what happened today but we did have an amazing day! My Aunt Martha planned a fabulous cook out for us. One of her sons, Mike … my cousin, came up for the day and I did not take one picture. Sorry. We hung out all day chatting and enjoying the weather. 



The gathering included my mom. The venue was … the Party Garage. It worked out perfect with all the rain that came. Later in the day my stepdad joined us after a big car show that he attended. 



Yesterday Tim was able to wash both the truck and Airstream. Wow … they were both looking pretty bad after driving 7,650 miles since July 4th with no wash. 



Even with the rain she’s back to looking shiny again! Tomorrow, Sunday, we will land at Alumapalooza for the week. It officially starts on Tuesday!! 
🦩




No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …