Saturday, September 4, 2021

September 2, 2021 - O H I O




Oh hey!!!! Guess where we stopped at? The Mothership!!! 



Tim and I had a long day of driving today. We traveled from Iowa through Illinois through Indiana and finally landing in Ohio. 



Destination … my Aunt Martha’s home where we will courtesy park for a few nights. Who else is there? My mom and step-dad, Phyllis and John, who live ten minutes from us in Florida. 



Next week Tim and I will attend Alumapalooza that begins Tuesday at the Airstream factory. Early parking begins tomorrow, Friday, but we will wait until sometime over the weekend to officially arrive. Today we needed to just make a quick stop at the factory. While we were there we saw our friend Rich and met his fiancé. 



Until then we will hang out here with family and relax after this long week of driving from Montana. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …