Saturday, January 6, 2018

INTERIOR PICTURES


As promised here are some interior pictures of our 1948 Liner Serial #1120. I’ll say that this is hands down the worst, most disgusting, deplorable trailer that I have ever been in. 







Most of the ten layers of paint are coming off here and there. In the rear near the bathroom the paint is dangling like melting ice cream. Some family and friends won’t go in or can barely stick their heads in the door. The smell. Let’s not even go there. Need a respirator for sure! 







Byam hooks. Yes!!! 
Three lockers intact. 
Wardrobe present but top modified. (head scratching) Rear bed platform is good. Mattress disgusting. Bathroom reminder: Don’t touch anything. Dinette. Wow! What can I say? (more head scratching) Galley replaced with apartment appliances. Much sadness. 





I keep focusing on what I visualize as her final shiny self and the glory of what she will become then I can move on. So much work is ahead of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...