Friday, October 26, 2012

THE WEATHER IS HERE . . .






For the most part it was a free day in regards to the rally. Tim had to go to Kissimmee for the day but returned just prior to dark. This left Roxy and I at camp and on our own for the day. She had a few good naps and I walked a half block over to World of Beer ... Who was closed. Really? But The Wine Bank located in the same complex was open and they were serving lunch, wine & BEER! With me having no transportation for the day it worked out perfect.




During the day the weather was not as bad as I had expected. Just really windy. It hung at a constant 24 mph  at camp, 44 mph on the beach and a gust was recorded there at 61 mph. We had no rain until 4pm and that was just a light shower but by 5:30 it was coming down hard. It looked like a river flowing through he campground. The radar shows we will probably have rain all night. Glad I brought my water shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...