Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WE HAVEN'T GONE ANYWHERE

We are still at home working on The Wymer Renovations aka The Sweat
Equity Fund. But thought you all would love to see the picture I took
of Roxy this morning in her buggy. The Airstrem is in there of
course ... on the right edge of frame. I let her walk as far as she
can. Which is two sometimes two and a half blocks. Then I get her in
her personalized buggy, notice her handicap sign and bike flag, and
off we go. I usually push her for 3 - 4 miles on the bike trail. She
loves it. And as you can see when we get home I have a hard time
getting her out of the buggy. Gotta love it ... She makes us laugh
everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...