Friday, April 6, 2018

CEDAR KEY!




Tim and I just returned yesterday from four fabulous days at Cedar Key, Florida. We had a blast and I don’t even really like Cedar Key. The town is a bit too touristy for me. For me it’s all about Low-Key Hideaway that’s there right before you get into town and that dang Tiki Bar out back. It doesn’t help having your campsite only fifty feet from it! 



Once you walk in the door the place just swallows you up. All your cares and concerns are forgotten about and you begin planning how do I get back here again and when can I make it happen! Here is a few comparisons photos of what it was and what it has become ...





We always meet so many nice people there. The girls had a great time too. Jett and Mattie love all the attention they get in there. The last day there Jett even sat behind the Airstream staring at the Tiki Bar and whining waiting for it to open. Since we did absolutely nothing except hang out at the Airstream and the Tiki Bar I’m just going to end this post with pictures and let these tell our story of our amazing and relaxing time spent there ... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...