Friday, September 8, 2017

HUNKERING DOWN ...



Today was spent boarding windows and taking care of more outdoor items. I started the day at Publix, said I wouldn't go but I did at about 7:15 AM. It was not crowded. Some shelves were empty. I got what I came for. Maybe not my regular brand but I got it. 



We cleared most items off back porch ...





Our bay window will not be boarded for now. It's the only window that has hurricane impact glass. 



I decided to fix ape baby. It only lost part of its nose and half an ear. Jett happens! Figured I better have as many toys ready for these girls during the storm. 



Late this afternoon I went out to get some Jack's BBQ. And .... squirrel ...



I did get the BBQ and received homemade fresh brownies from our neighbors when I got home. They rock! 



It snowed on the back porch. Jett happens!

High temperature: 88*
Humidity: 86%
Rain received: 0.09"
Wind: gusted to 7 mph N NE
Barometer: 29.94 dropping 

#stayawayjimcantore

1 comment:

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...