Saturday, February 25, 2012

I GOT MY INK ...

In a '66 Airstream.

A friend/TCT/Tattoo Artist/fellow vintage Airstream'r, camping here with us, inked me in her 1966 Airstream yesterday. Love it!!! Thank you my friend. I will forever be marked by you.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day. Tim went on a tour with our group to see some local guy's private collection of cars and collectables. I stayed behind on the ranch to take care of a few things at the Airstream, get some photography in and to get my ink done. The ranch and camping area was so quiet and peaceful while everyone was out on the tour. It was the perfect opportunity to get the photos done I needed.

The Pot Luck Dinner last night was crazy good. So much to choose from and eat. Once the sun set the weather chilled a bit and we relaxed while listening to the evenings musical entertainment. It was a great setting among all the vintage trailers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...