Saturday, May 28, 2011

Friday, May 27th



TRAVELING DAY TO OHIO

Once we got on the road . . . hit a Starbucks (I have my priorities) and got a few miles behind us we decided not to do a stop over in Kentucky. The traffic and weather was not so bad so we pushed ahead through Tennessee and Kentucky up I-75 and made it safely all the way to Jackson Center in Ohio. We are just now hearing about all the bad weather over the past week. I'm in heaven. Sitting in my Airstream next to the Mother Ship . . . the Airstream Factory. Since we were in the truck all day I really didn't have much of an opportunity for photos. So I will chat a bit about one of our new gadgets . . .


GADGET #1 - CORNINGWARE PERCOLATOR

Yes, a percolator. My mother gave me her old corningware percolator coffee pot recently. When camping with out power and being off grid we have found this to make the best camp coffee ever. Even better than my french press. I had to research on how to use it and to get the perfect timing. Now we use it all the time when camping. THANKS MOM!!! Love ya . . . we think about you every morning when we get up to make our coffee. Sip'n a 'special' coffee as I am blogging right now. Yuuummmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...