Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ALMOST FORGOT . . .



































To do the blog entry. Prior to me starting my current film project Tim and I had a planned camping trip to Ft. DeSoto in St. Petersburg, Florida - the second weekend of December. Being that this location is only fifty minutes from where we are filming we decided to stick to the plans. So we moved forward and I drove the distance to camp to meet up with Tim, Mom & Papa John and Chuck & Michele. We had a fantastic time. The weather was cold enough for a camp fire. Tim surprised me with makings for smores . . . this time the outcome was much better than our first experience. Pictured above is our campsite and also the sunset view from camp. It was a perfect weekend to be with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...