Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Wild Ride Down River


And they're off . . .


















It was the best weekend ever. Of course it went by way to fast but that's what happens when you are having a good time. I really enjoyed being surrounded by my family and close friends for this very relaxing camping trip out in my Airstream. My mom & Papa John came in their brand new rig. WOW! And our close friends Chuck and Michele came as well in their Casita. My niece, Sandy, came out for a day to hang out. Then the gang floated down the river at Rainbow Springs while I hung out with Roxy at camp. We all came together for dinner to grill burgers. After dinner last night Tim built the best campfire ever. Then we all enjoyed smores and ate banana pudding ice cream and enjoyed a creepy campfire story about earwigs!!! Yes, there's an app for that. A big thanks goes out to my husband, Tim, for making this trip effortless for me. THANK YOU!!! Oh . . . and let's nor forget Big Al's Waffle breakfast this morning. Yummy!!!



































No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...