Sunday, March 21, 2010

We got kicked out ...

Of school prior to the bell even ringing. Wouldn't be the first time.
Hmmmm! They had to relocate us due to being short on volunteers this
year. So we went to check on the chickens in the coop located just
behind our trailer. Looks like there are young roosters now .... At
least this year they aren't crowing all night. Then they separated us.
Tim was sent to the Partin house and I spent the day in the gift shop
working. Since I am volunteering I guess you would consider me 'in
the hole' because I was also shopping while I was working. Oh well it
all goes to a good cause. Let's hope the rain doesn't keep people from
coming out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...