Sunday, October 4, 2009

That went well.

Here it is October 4th and we returned from the Keys on September 25th - just over a week ago. Guess thats how things go when vacation mode sets in. Plus I don't have a wireless internet card and the nearest hot spot was ten miles away over the seven mile bridge. Bummer. So this is what I am going to do . . . I am going to post a few pictures of each day that represented what we did. Since I did have my iPhone I was able to email some pictures to a few close friends and family members while we were gone. At some point the daily email turned into a picture that represented a song title from Jimmy Buffett. Here it goes . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...