Monday, August 28, 2023

August 27, 2023 - A DAY OF ERRANDS

Laundry day! It’s been a few weeks since we’ve done any laundry. We found a nice laundromat in Bellefontaine. Clean and a very nice attendant works there. I may have annoyed a few other clients but don’t come and sit down next to me speaking really loud on your speaker phone. That’s just rude. I can play music loud on my phone and I probably judged and picked some good music they would not like. Just say’n! 
Go Neil Diamond!!! 

While out we also made a stop at the Tractor Supply store. It’s twice the size of ours. They had chics! 



When we got back I had to take some pictures of my aunts flowers. Her yard is so beautiful!! 







She made us a delicious dinner. Probably one of our only linen dinners this trip. She made a pork loin, roasted potatoes, carrots, and pasta salad and my mom made purple hull peas. Then we had Oreo bunt cake for dessert. What a treat! THANK YOU!! 



LoBo kept watch all day for us. He’s a good hunter. While we were eating Jett turned down the bed. She is so bad! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...