Sunday, August 27, 2023

August 26, 2023 - WALDO!



We’re camping in my aunts yard right next to my mom. It’s a great spot! Jett loves the grass. My aunt’s neighbor, and friend of my stepdad, is painting his 1969 El Camino. So we all went over to inspect the progress. 



LoBo spent most of his day hunting birds. He’s so handsome and such a good boy! 



My stepdad drove my mom and Tim and I to Waldo, Ohio for lunch. The plan was to go to G and R Tavern for a fried bologna sandwich. As we approached we could see the line of people waiting for tables run out the door and down the sidewalk. So we headed back to Bellefontaine for Mexican food! 



The night ended with us streaming the NASCAR race at Daytona outside on my iPad while enjoying two campfires. And we had more beer that we did not need. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

September 1, 2023 - HOME SWEET HOME

Finally home! What was supposed to be a seven hour drive became ten. We had a few stops along the way that added a little time.  But it the...