Sunday, July 16, 2023

July 15, 2023 - HANGING IN MONTANA






Finally a day to sleep in. Then we continued the morning by taking our time having coffee, breakfast and getting ready. Even Jett is enjoying her vacation time! 






My sister, JoAnn, drove us to town where we had a few errands to run and some shopping to do. We needed a few items at the hardware store for Airstream maintenance. 






 Once back to her house I did laundry while Tim worked on those Airstream maintenance items. Then my sisters husband, Spencer, grilled some delicious burgers for us and we enjoyed broccoli fresh from my sister’s garden. We ended the night with another nightcap. (Maybe two!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

D10 - 05/08/24 Part 2 - BONUS POST

And just like that two minutes after my first post today the sun came out …