Tuesday, October 1, 2024

D156 - 10/01/24 SOLID AS A ROCK






































This morning Tim and I had an early wake-up call. Today was the day to tour the private Gulley Museum. It was incredible to see everything there. In respect of their privacy no photography or disclosure of the museum pieces is allowed. However I can say that it was spectacular! And we now have even more inspiration to finish projects at home and create more projects!! It was very gracious of the family to allow all of us into their private museum and space. 


This leads to no photos for today. And as this Epic Adventure winds down and as followers dwindle I want to show those still hanging in there with us some of the rock photos that I have taken. 


Back in July I found a painted rock in Alaska. This rock has traveled with us since heading out onto the Kenai Peninsula. I have taken a picture of it at every location we have camped at and then I eventually post these to a Facebook group page. So as to not disappoint with absolutely no photos I will leave you with some of my Camping Rock pictures. Realizing of course this is a great summary of sorts from our Epic Adventure. 


Eventually I will leave this painted rock at a campground in Florida for someone else to find and possibly take on another traveling adventure. 


Sunset: 6:52 pm

Sunrise: 7:05 am


Wildlife viewings:

Great Egrets 

Canada Geese 

Blue Heron 

No comments:

Post a Comment

D165 - 10/10/24 MILTON YOU WERE BAD!

Home! We have made it home!! Three long days of driving to arrive after the storm.  There is much for us to assess in the morning. We arrive...